This Blog is a work in progress. Glad your here though!

Monday, June 15, 2009

Apron

I've been making these aprons for almost a year now. It started off as a Christmas gift for all my husband's siblings and now I think it's a great bridal shower gift! They are really easy to personalize. On one of my in-law's aprons I had pink camo on one side and regular green camo on the other, they love being outside and hunting so it totally fit their personalities!

I did this apron for a friend of mine who was just married this weekend. The apron matches their wedding colors since those are her favorite colors.




I used the zig zag stitching around the edges.



Here's the pocket, I think it looks pretty cool to switch the fabric up on the pocket.


I couldn't make it to her bridal shower because of work so we added it to our wedding gift. It was set of silverware that we own and Kelsey fell in love with it! Luckily they are still selling it at Target!


This is how I fold the aprons I think it looks pretty cool!


I think they are really fun to make! I'd post the pattern but I bought it and I believe it's copy righted. I think aprons are a really great gift idea. For Christmas I put together a basket with the apron and some dry mixes in jars, I also added some cooking utensils. It was a fun gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comments let me know that you're here and reading my blog. Thank you! Camille