This Blog is a work in progress. Glad your here though!

Thursday, August 27, 2009




Be prepared to cry and get really upset at the human race.

I had to watch my best friend in high school go through this. She came to school with welts on her back from a rubber hose, with bruises all over (legs, arms, etc), and with goose eggs on her head. Yes the police were told. Yes child services was involved. Did it do any good? No. They came in and interviewed the parents. The parents told the CS workers that my friend was on drugs. My friend took a drug test. Negative for drugs. They still believed the family and after one day of instigating this case were gone. Yes my friend continued to live in this situation. It makes me sick to see this. It breaks my heart to see this. It bothers me to no end that someone can take their child, their FLESH and BLOOD and do this to them. The only just desserts there will be is in the after life, because they will have to answer for what they have done.

I can't say anymore right know my blood is boiling.

Camille

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comments let me know that you're here and reading my blog. Thank you! Camille