This Blog is a work in progress. Glad your here though!

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I'm a loser

I'm a loser I know! haha I haven't been here for awhile but I believe I still have things I want to show you and talk to you about!

Christmas presents: I made two beautiful quilts for my mom and mother in law this Christmas.


It was a total challenge for me because I've never made a whole quilt by myself before! Yes you read the right, I did EVERYTHING! I cut the cloth, I sewed the blocks, I sewed the border on, I squared the top with the bottom, I even machine quilted them, and I put the binding on! (I know that sounded a lot like the Little Hen) I'm so proud of them! Oh and on one of the I even sewed some buttons on! I'll show you my new favorite idea for quilting/tying quilts!

Fitness programs: Ok one of my favorite blogs to read is Momedy. And on January 1, 2010 she is starting her Momedy throwdown!!




Basically she has a bunch of different fitness categories and you can pick any or all to participate in. Like, push ups, wall sits, running different distances, weight loss, or tons more! In each category she explains the how to, the "goal" and a great story. I've been looking for a program like this for awhile! :) I don't know if I'll report my "accomplishments" to Momedy or not but I'll try to do it on here. I'm excited for this because of course the gyms in our apartment complexes have been full the last couple of nights.... Dang people and their New Year's resolutions! That's ok I give it a week and I'll have the gym back to myself! So int he mean time I thought I'd work on this program and see where I'm at!

Another fitness program I've found lately is the Presidents Challenge!

You have to check our this sweet website they have set up for it! Do you remember doing these test in JR high? Or middle school? I do. Anyway it's a great place to record what you've done while exercising and you can earn awards!


I promise this year I'll get better at blogging here and on my personal blog. So bug me if I need to blog! :) Thanks guys!

Camille

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comments let me know that you're here and reading my blog. Thank you! Camille