This Blog is a work in progress. Glad your here though!

Monday, January 11, 2010

The frog that made it...

So I was at the Hallmark store right before Christmas and I saw these cute little frogs in these cool containers! And the price wasn't that bad!  So I talked my husband into getting them... I just HAD to twist his arm...Not.

Well, about a week ago I noticed that one of them had been in the same spot for a few days... and he was looking a little bloated. And he didn't move when I tapped on the glass. I figured I had killed it! So Friday I told Luke I'd puke if I had to get it out of there. Well, apparently the frog was not dead. Yeah, Luke went to grab (yeah I'm not going into that...) the frog out of the tank and he moved! So I still have two frogs!

Here's my frogs:


So they (Hallmark) says that they are BOTH boys, but Luke and I are wondering...... I guess we'll find out in a few weeks!

Anyway, I was very happy to find out that I may not have the black thumb I thought I did! hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comments let me know that you're here and reading my blog. Thank you! Camille