This Blog is a work in progress. Glad your here though!

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The Craig's List Queen!

So lately my mom has been calling me the Craig's list queen. I've been finding the coolest stuff on Craig's list and I thought I'd share a few of them with you.


Here's a HORRIBLE picture of my new favorite skirt!!!! Sorry it is such a bad picture, but it's such a cute skirt! I love it! I'll have to take a picture of it while I'm wearing it. I bought this skirt with the next item. They were both just $10!! I was so excited!

Here's my cute new jacket! I love it! Both the jacket and the skirt are the same brand, Tulle. I can't wait for Fall so I can wear it! :) Maybe it'll get cold enough at night and I can wear it sooner!

Here's my FAVORITE find so far!!!

MY BENCH! I wanted a sitting area on my *small* porch and I've been looking EVERYWHERE, but never found anything I liked. And there it was.... on Craig's list! It was 45 minutes away so I had to find sometime to get down there and get it. I MADE time for this bench! I was so excited! And it fit perfectly!

I love Craig's list and I can't wait to find my next treasure on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comments let me know that you're here and reading my blog. Thank you! Camille