This Blog is a work in progress. Glad your here though!

Friday, July 3, 2009

Yesterday's projects and happenings

Thought I'd give you a sneak peak of what I did yesterday after work... It was pretty eventful!

**I worked on the quilt I want to give to my mother in law. Here's my work station: my dinning room table.

Here's the first block completed!
**While stopped at a stop light yesterday heading home this mother duck and her chicks crossed the road! It reminded me of my sister Kailey, one time heading to a doctor's appointment they had to stop in the middle of the road because some ducks and chicks were crossing the road and some guy had decided to "help" them by walking along behind them waving his hands. Every time we pass that spot she says, "Remember the duckies??" Sorry they aren't in the road in this picture I couldn't get my phone out fast enough but they were CUTE!

Photobucket


**Luke bought me a rose plant at the beginning of spring. I've done some what of a good job keeping it alive... last week I noticed it had a bud on it!!!! I was so excited! So here are the pictures of it's growth!




I took this one yesterday! It's so big and pretty!
I had a lot of fun with my phone settings!

Photobucket

I'm so excited with the 4th of July being TOMORROW!!! All we have planned so far is having a BBQ with some friends then hitting up a baseball game at around 5 then watching the fireworks after that. It should be a good time! I just don't want last year story to happen again. I'll have to tell you about it later. :) It's a Fire Cracker story!

Have a great and safe 4th of July! God Bless America!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Comments let me know that you're here and reading my blog. Thank you! Camille